- Nourishing Conditioner: Get up to 72HR nourishment and glow when you use Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition system of Vegan shampoo, Vegan conditioner, and Vegan leave-in oil; Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition technology is infused with Avocado Oil and Vitamin E
- Strengthening and Moisturizing System: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition system nourishes the hair with strength, moisture and shine. Hair is visibly smoother and glowing, with no greasy feel
- Nourish & Style with Garnier Fructis: From Mega-Full to Anti-Frizz hair products, Garnier has shampoos, leave-in conditioners, hair masks, texturizing sprays, & more to help you care for your hair your way
- Inspired By Nature: Garnier carries an array of products for your hair and skin care needs, from shampoos, color care and styling products to formulas that cleanse, moisturize and repair skin
- Committed to Making Garnier a Greener Beauty Brand: As a leading global beauty brand, we aspire to create a positive impact by paving the way towards more sustainable beauty; bottle without pump is made of 100 percent recycled plastic; Approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Program
Item Number (DPCI): 063-02-2854
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Hungry hair? Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner are infused with Avocado Oil and Vitamin E to nourish hair with strength, moisture, and shine. Hair is visibly smoother and glowing, with no greasy feel. Get up to 72HR nourishment and glow with our system of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in oil. Vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without parabens, phthalates, or DMDM Hydantoin. All Garnier products, globally, are officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Program.
After using Triple Nutrition shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Triple Nutrition leave-in oil.
Your clear choice for clean. Formulated products are formulated without select chemicals of concern in the following chemical groups: phthalates, propyl- & butyl-parabens, formaldehyde donors, musks, nonylphenol ethoxylates ethanolamines, glycol ethers, siloxanes, and perfluorinated substances (PFAS). Additional details, by category: • Beauty, Baby, Personal Care & Cleaning – also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals. • Pest Control – also classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the EPA. • OTC Medicines – also formulated without synthetic colors, artificial flavors and sweeteners, methyl-parabens, DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide), DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine), cyclodextrin, bisulfites and more. • Supplements – formulated without ingredients prohibited in OTC products plus no amygdalin, ephedra, kratom, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) anti-oxidants, pharmaceuticals like benfotiamine, phentermine and sulbutiamine, and more. Third-party certified by NSF or USP to be free from contaminants and adulterants. Sports Supplements also third-party certified as NSF Certified for Sport or Banned Substances Control Group (BSCG) Drug Free. Also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals. • Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers – fragrance free and chlorine free. • Pet Food – made with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives • Car Seats – fabric, foam and labels made without intentionally added flame retardants and stain repellents (PFAS)
There are no reviews yet.