When the sun shines, we receive 2 types of UV rays at the surface of our skin:
– represents 5% of the UV spectrum
– are responsible of visible effects such as tanning or sunburns.
– represent 95% of the UV spectrum
– penetrate deeply on the skin layers
– are responsible of invisible effects such as oxidative stress and the decrease of skin immune defenses which lead to visible effects such as skin aging and skin cancers.
To avoid these effects and rather than overloading the skin with filters, BIODERMA has created SUN ACTIVE DEFENSE, the high-technology sun protection, reinforced against UVA rays. It combines UV filters and a patented biological protection that improves the capacity of the skin to defend itself to help maintain long-lasting care of its health in the sun and allow:
+24% Protection of skin immune defenses*
+26% Protection against oxidative stress*
Directions for use
Apply Photoderm Aquafluide SPF 50+ before sun exposure and re-apply every two hours. Can be used alone or as a make-up base. Also available tinted: light or neutral.
- STEP 1Apply evenly and generously daily to face and neck before sun exposure (a small amount of product lowers the level of sun protection).
- STEP 2Reapply after sweating, swimming or towel drying to maintain protection.
Avoid contact with fabrics. For use on adults only. Apply to healthy skin. Over exposure to the sun can damage the health even with sun protection.
There are no reviews yet.